The market for laundry care remains very underdeveloped, with a low per capita usage across the region as a whole. The largest markets in the region are Egypt, Saudi Arabia and South Africa. Egypt is at the forefront of growth, which is driven by lifestyle, socioeconomic and demographic changes, such as an increase in the number of working women.
Ian Bell, Euromonitor International's global lead for home care research, also headlined a session titled "The Direction Laundry Care is Heading in Europe: Rise of the Machines – from Automation and Smart Home to Auto-Alchemy", covering some of the innovations that are currently reshaping the home care industry in Europe – innovations ...
Euromonitor International; Summary. ... Laundry Care in South Africa market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and ...
Home Care in South Africa South Africa continues to face economic challenges, with growth constrained by low levels of foreign investment, political tensions as a result of the general election and a highly indebted public electricity utility (Eskom), to name a few factors. Given the necessity of many home care products, demand has remained stable.
Private label is set to outpace category growth in laundry care staples such as laundry tablets, concentrated liquid detergents and in-wash and pre-wash spot and stain removers. The Laundry Care in USA market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level.
Laundry care continued to grow in 2019, with laundry detergent and bar detergents driving value sales. Economy players drive sales, as the majority of consumers are price-sensitive The introduction of cheaper products through local manufacturing, to shift consumer interests from international, well-known brands, has impacted laundry care in 2019.
Euromonitor has over 600 specialists in 80 countries to perform insightful investigation of emerging countries and developed economies, products, trends, market segmentation, consumer lifestyles, trade, finance, innovations and investments. ... Detergents & Laundry Care 209 . Pharmaceuticals ... South Africa 552 . Thailand 581 . Kenya ...
Euromonitor International is a highly respected member of the market research industry. Publishing reports across a broad range of topics such as food and beverage, healthcare, technology, cosmetics and fashion among many others, Euromonitor International caters to the needs of a large cross-section of people in need of market research solutions.
Respiratory Care Africa (Pty) Ltd: 3 GENIUS LOCI BUILDING, 6 C.P.HOOGENHOUT ST, Bloem Park, Bloemfontein, Free State: 0514464137: S P C A (East London) Main Rd, Amalinda, East London, Eastern Cape: 0437451441: ZODIAC POOL CARE SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD: 1A GREYSTONE PARK, 135 OLD NORTH COAST RD, Glen Anil, Durban, Kwazulu-Natal: 0315693127: S P C ...
- mareesburg open pit mine south africa
- gulin mobile crusher for sale in south africa
- feeding process in jaw South Africa pew jaw crusher
- south africa jaw crusher for sale south africa jaw crusher
- Used Limestone Powder Crusher For Sale In South Africa
- belt conveyors working and its parts South Africa
- New Type ore mills in South Africa
- quarry jaw South Africa jaw crusher for sale price in algeria
- electriccorn grinders for sale in south africa
- plant equipment auctions jig tanks ferro chrome jig tanks in south africa
- gold milling machine made in China for gold ore in South Africa
- South Africa Sand Making Machine Supplier
- mining equipment companies south america
- iron ore upgradation in south africa
- used vibrator screens south africa xsm
- limestone Jaw Crusher CJ408 supplier in South Africa
- Jaw Crushers Second Hand South Africa
- drotsky hammer mills south africa homepage of sbm machine